Thursday, November 5, 2009

November still sucks!

Headache finally went away.
But for some reason I'm having a worse time coping with the Daily Monotinous that is my life.

It's ridiculous how obsessed with movies I am...but for some reason when I'm watchong a movie, or researching an actor or director I like... it helps me calm down. It lets me find a different kind of place of mind.
I'm more decided to get my website up and running than ever before, my main problem is a lack of reliable computer use.
Computer at home is not possible because my parents have everything locked up, and I feel bad going over to my friend's or girlfriend's house to get on and type reviews of movies to post to my site...I already spent a lot of time on their computers, and I feel weird every time I do.

I'm tired of thinking.
and I'm sick of my life.
Going to go watch another movie.
going to go pretend everything is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment