Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's been a long November

Already it seems like a lifetime.
Officially, the November of 2009 is the worst month ever!

November 1st I got a headache... it still hasn't gome away.
I think I have a headcold becasue my throat is a bit sore too.

After close to 6 years of refusing to take any sort of medication (even any minor pain relievers) I finally caved, two days of headaches is way too much. I've pumped myself up with so much Ibuprofen it's retarded! and still it has only dropped it to a pain that's tolerable...never has it gone away.

And it's not that I'm against medication in general... It's that medication to a lot of people is just a crutch. I'd like to think that my body can natually get over most ailments on it's own just given some time.
And No, I don't just 'not take medication because I never get a headache'... I'll have you know I go through hell on a very regular basis to prove my point...I guess I'm just slightly mad at myself for finally giving in and taking some damn pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment