Monday, November 9, 2009

It's a long boring drive to Stansbury Island

My hand hurts SO bad.
My friend has a 12 gauge shotgun with a pistol grip. so instead of all that force going into a large stock into your shoulder... it all goes through a lot smaller space, right to your wrist.
this past wednesday I pumped 25 shells through the shotgun, my wrist was still sore this morning.
Then we went shooting again today, another 20 or so rounds with the pistol grip...then 50 rounds through a 9mm pistol.

Then while taking pictures I fell off of a rock and caught all of my weight (all 300 Goddamn pounds thank you!) on my fist.
Also this is the same hand that a cat attacked yesterday while I was pulling his tail...go figure

My thumb hurts even when I text : (

In the end though a decent day to blow off some steam
Also my elbow is scraped up and my knee...but not as bad as my hand

No comments:

Post a Comment