Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tired

I love music.
I've decided that as soon as I get money again I'm going to start updating my music collection as much as I update my movie collection.

Also my goal of having enough movie posters to one day decorate any and every room that I please is well on it's way to becoming a reality.

It's hard, at work, for Team Members to get decent movie posters, but as a Team Lead I've already gotten in good with most of the managers and a couple projectionists. Just a week ago, after watching two Dry Runs (movies that don't come out for at least a week and up to a month) with by buddy The Projectionist, I went up to the booth to help him get packed up to leave and he gave me one of the most coveted Stand Ups from that year. It was cool, and I might have rubbed in someones face.
Anyways it's a six foot by four foot standie from Nick and Norah's Infinate Playlist.

Also rumors are flying around again that a Team Lead Box Office position will soon be available and that a Projectionist might be quitting in the near future. It's very rare for either of these posotions to open up this soon after each have been filled. But here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment