Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas to me?

So... my Aunt gave my mom her old phone, and my mom gave my sister her old phone so my sister gave me the piece of crap that's falling apart that she had.
So I probably won't be buying a new phone for a bit. But in a few days here I will activate the "new" piece of junk I have obtained.
That way I can text people again. I kinda miss it.
Also my manager at work can stop complaining that sh can't get a hold of me whenever she wants too.
For some reason I have no sympathy for her. If I wanted her to be able to get a hold of me I'd give her my house phone.
She's super annoying too. I'm getting tired of pretending to be interested in her long boring stories just to be on her good side. But this is a better alternative than slapping her across the face.

On a different note. I chatted with Chelsea just a few minutes ago. It was nice. we played a game of online scrabble and talked.
I miss talking to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment