Monday, December 8, 2008

Sleep deprivations

cWell, I'm not sleeping tonight.
currrently watching a movie at Richies. And I'm going to drive by Chelsea's early in the morning to see if she needs a ride into work. Since I have to go down to the Gateway anyways.

I would call her of course. but my phone died. After more than a year of crap from that stupid piece of technology...I'm ready for a new phone.
However, I'm poor right now so it might be a bit before a new phone comes along.

Also I have to go into work for an hour to learn how to clean the Soft Serve Ice Cream machine. around 11...so no sleep tonight... not untill 1 or 2 in the afternoon at least.

EDIT: 6:01 PM
drove by Chelsea's around 8:10 AM
I knocked a few times, no one answered.
I ended up crashing around 10:30. Which means I didn't go into work, I'm going to have to bribe Matt to let me out of this one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment