Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas times.

So the first thing I open....the missionary handbook/discussion book and all the missionary pamphlets.

that amazes me. I had figured my parents had finally accepted the fact that I wasn't going on a mission and that I just didn't want to be involved with the church right now.

I can accept this as a gift on any other day, but they wrapped it up and put it under that tree...like that's going to make me ignore it and forget about it any less.

Well the rest of Christmas wasn't too bad. I got a new tent and I can't wait to go camping soon, it's been way too long.

Anyways work on Christmas was crazy insane, But I didn't have to close so it was ok.

Also I talked to Chelsea Christmas night.
Fist phone conversation since we broke up.
It was really nice. It wasn't awkward and it was very enjoyable.
It also sorta set in stone the realization that do need to stay apart for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment