Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I am awesome at not doing anything.

I just want to announce that I have officially not gotten over my procrastination habits. I have not moved out of my crappy apartment yet. I have not vacuumed said apartment for at least two months. I have not saved any money like I promised myself I would (in fact I ended up putting about 300 bucks on my credit card this Christmas....yay). Also I have not even started making videos documenting my attempt to learn how to cook. Don't worry! I will still do this thing. Just...later...after I finish watching every television show ever made. I got caught by The Big Bang Theaory...and I devoured ALL OF IT. then I watched ALL of Game of Thrones (in less than 12 hours [this is impressive because all of Season 1 of Game of Thrones is about 10 hours long]). Then...How I Met Your Mother. This was a little slow going at first. But I'm most of the way through season 3 now and will very soon be caught up. Along with these...did I mention I bought the whole series collection of MASH...cause I did and it's amazing, so I've been watching lots of that. Then, just a few days ago a friend turned me onto the new British TV show 'Spy', which looks like a British version 'Chuck' ....but better than 'Chuck' because it's British. Anyways I watched an episode of that and now I need to finish it. In fact I've been watching so many damn Tv shows lately I've had very little time for movies....which makes me sad.

1 comment:

  1. lol, you are awesome at finishing watching television series. Celebrate the little things.

    ReplyDelete