Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Black is bettter than White

It's true, the Black iPhone is better that the White iPhone, so deal with it.
my first iPhone was white, not by choice, it was the only color available at the moment and I wanted it so badly... maybe it was my subconsious that decided to wash my iPhone so I had to replace it with a Black one.
In any case my phone has finally been replaced.
funnily enough instead of just paying retail price ($650) to replace the phone it was cheaper to add a line to my plan and pay only 200 bucks for the new phone and 2 year contract...then switch the lines around so I had the same phone number....so I now have a family plan through Verizon : P
in fact to make it cheaper I got a family plan AND changed my service to a senior citizen plan.....which is weird but hey, 5 bucks less a month.
this works out fine, since I'm planning on moving in with Chelsea in a few months. plus she's looking to get rid of her ATT service and we've talked about getting phone service together...so this works out fine I guess.

In fact I was kind of expecting another anxiety attack to come on after being forced to think about getting on a cell phone family plan and moving in together, but it wasn't that bad.
a few days after I washed my phone I actually had a really bad panic attack. (not directly related to the loss of my precious Apple Product, btw). It was the first anxiety attack I'd had in close to three years, which really sucked.
it made for a terrible work day and a few really bad nights at home alone.
dealing with depression day after day for so many years has, in a way, become easy. I have bad days and good days, but most of the time I'm fine and the day to day boring life that I lead isn't interupted. But a full blown panic attack.....fuck at the best of times I was pacing back and forth my apartment crying because I needed to fix something and I didn't know what or how.

Life as a (semi)responsible adult still freaks me out, but at least I'm looking forward to moving out of the shithole I'm in and into a real apartment with someone I could be fine spending 24 hours a day with.

No comments:

Post a Comment