Saturday, January 14, 2012

Drunkard!!!

Actually, I'm happy that I'm the furthest thing from a drunkard ever. But that didn't stop me from getting drunk last night. I rarely get drunk, last night was the first time I'd been drunk in over a year. Sure I drink on occasion, in fact I often keep a few beers in my fridge just in case I need a relaxing night in from of a movie with a cold one. The party last night was awesome, it was definitely my kind of party. It was small, there were only about 8 of us, and I knew everyone there, one guy I had only met once before, but it wasn't hard to only have to meet one person. We all drank and chatted very comfortable with each other, it wasn't crowded or hard to feet around anywhere in the house, also there was no shitty music or half naked dancing....which, as awesome as that sounds, I've never participated in. Plus, I didn't drink too much, I drank quite a bit, got drunk, then stopped, didn't puke like some people did : ) My good friend actually got super wasted and puked in the chip bowl right in front of everybody...it was really pretty funny. I've kinda had a long week, partied three times this week, which is three times more than I have the past year. All parties I attended were for my friends who were visiting from out of state. It was super fun though, and I miss them already. Mostly I regret not hanging out with them more when they lived here.

No comments:

Post a Comment