Friday, December 30, 2011

New Movies

There a two new movie trailers that are out, both made me geek my pants pretty hard. Id like to share. First...of course, is The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Now, this is kind of a given, Peter Jackson's take on Tolkien's Lord of the Rings Trilogy was one of the greatest film achievements of all time. And The Hobbit looks just as great. after analyzing the trailer WAY too many times, I only have one complaint....they released an AMAZING looking trailer 360 DAYS BEFORE THE MOVIE COMES OUT!!! I have to wait a year for that! and then another year after that for the second film!!! AUGH!! in fact, the trailer is SOO good it took me the 3rd time seeing it that I realized that Smaug wasn't even in the trailer, not even mentioned. He might not even be in the first film at all, Smaug is the main conflict and the main conflict in the book...but I'm not worried. It's going to be so damn amazing!! Second Trailer... The Cabin in The Woods I'm pretty excited about this. Written by Drew Goddard and Joss Whedon, Directed by Drew Goddard and Produced by Joss Whedon. Joss Whedon is a god!, if you don't know who he is...stop reading this and Google that shit! Drew Goddard is the writer of Cloverfeild, which was freaking amazing!! This movie looks rad! they took the classic bad horror/thrasher movie, and added creepy cool Sci-Fi element. Anyways, I geeked out a bit this past weekend. go forth, and also be geeked out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment