Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ba (zinga)

Making a video about cooking is hard.
Especially when you've had a migrane for a week strait.
Gonna try real hard to film myself cooking a few different things this weekend.
And I'll probably get a few episodes together before posting any.
So the basic plan is to post the first episode after the new year.

On a totally different note...Christmas shopping sucks. But I just finished up shopping by dropping about 90 bucks on ThinkGeek.com
Booyah!

On an additional side note.
I'm keeping a journal.
Weird right? I've attempted a daily journal before, and it never keeps. I discovered that they were always fake, I figured one day someone else would always read it, soni always wrote what would be cool for someone else to read. But I found an awesome free application for my iPad...and i've been writing in it pretty regularly for a couple months now.
I'm pretty proud of myself, and it's more true to myself because it's password protected. Plus I never go anywhere without my iPad. So it's pretty safe
Double Booyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment