Friday, December 9, 2011

Foodses

I like foods.
(hence the fatness)
But I suck at cooking. I make ramen, and lots of sandwiches and sometimes I put meat on a pan until it's no longer red.
This is about it.
My spice rack consists of one grinder with both pepper and salt in it.
So I kinda want to learn more about cooking. I want to be able to make actual meals for myself.
I dabbled with the idea of culinary school...but that's just the problem...school. I suck at school. I BARELY graduated high school, and have yet to attempt college.
So...there are a few restaurants around who do "classes"...but they mostly are hour long themed one meal classes that don't teach basic cooking.

So screw basic cooking classes.
I'm jumping right in. I'm gonna cook amazing things. And record myself doing it, cause that's funny.
And I'm going to do it Alton Brown's way! Cays his way is the best!

For Christmas Chelsea got me all three of Alton Brown's Good Eats Cookbooks.
So I'm going to make stuff from that. 
I don't plan on going all out "Julie and Julia" Style, I'm not going to do EVERY recipe EVERY day. Maybe just one video blog per week. 

So... That's the plan. 
I'm probably going to delete my movie review blog, since I haven't touched it in a few months. And start another blog that will probably just show the Videos and have the recipe listed. 
I'm kinda excited. 

3 comments:

  1. I would watch the hell out if your cooking vlogs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like fun!! And it'll be fun to watch. :) Good luck! Cooking is way fun!

    ReplyDelete