Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Too lazy to get out of bed...I'll just blog instead.

3:30 am

I often wake up in the middle of the night. I rarely sleep well, and when I wake up I always want a drink of water. 

Sometimes I think ahead enough to put a glass on the bedside table. 
100% of the time I put a glass of water by the bed.....I drink it before I fall asleep...all of it, plus when I wake up with a dry throat I also have to pee right away. 


Basically what I'm trying to say here is...I'm thirsty. 

1 comment:

  1. You must sleep with your mouth open and dry out your throat. You reminded me of a story from my childhood when my sister kept a glass of water by her bed to take medication at a specific time. She drank the water in the dark, went back to bed and in the morning found a big, hairy spider floating dead in the glass. Did she drink dead spider water? No one will ever know for sure.

    ReplyDelete