Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mua ha ha!!

Totally picked up the new iPod Touch 4th Generation a couple days ago. And it's super delicious.
Only 300 bucks and as long as I have wi-fi I have everything I could possibly want...and it fits in my pocket. It's still easier to write out long documents or blog entries on the lappy, but things like Facebook are amazing on the iPod. The application makes it way easier and cleaner to navigate and maintain. Twitter is no longer clogging up my phone's inbox and at a moments notice I have dozens of game possibilities...give me a few minutes and I have thousand of game opportunities.
And while I do all this I can listen to my music or a podcast.
Because I pretty much have wi-fi wherever I go...this works out well. Plus Chelsea got one too...and if we are both online we have free facetime. Which turns out to be the fastest video chat I've ever used.
Loving this.
And don't get me started on the gyro in the device, I've fallen in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment