Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A friend at work got some sad news today. No idea what the news was, but she's been sad all day...it kinda sucks.
Because now I've been sad all day.

Anyways other than that, things are peachy.

Still spending too much money on movies and comics. Still in debt. Still depressed. Still trying to find something worthwhile to do with my life.

Got a haircut a little while ago....seems to be the most entertaing part of my life recently. It'sodd cause it't the first time I've had facial hair and short hair at the same time. I kinda like it.

Been playing through a lot of sweet games recently too. Almost finished with Legend of zelda Ocarina of Time again. Also been playing through Legend of Zelda The Minish Cap for the first time. And I just instlled Spore onto Victoria last night...I likes that game a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment