Monday, November 1, 2010

A New Project

No I'm not trying NaNoWriMo again, failing at that three times in a row was enough.
And since my website is also currently a failure...I've decided upon something else.

After picking up an iPod Touch a week or so ago...I discovered a Netflix application...so I signed up for Netflix and to my disgusting delight I started streaming instant video to my iPod...then a DVD came in the mail...and I was in heaven.

After a few super depressing days I was instantly overjoyed that I could watch movies again.... and lots of them...for cheap!!!

SO I'm reviewing movies again.
Since a friend of mine started reviewing movies on his blog I've felt super jealous and had to jump back in the game.

So take a gander...show your friends and revel in all my glory.

http://everydayattheflickers.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Damnit!! The stupid google follow thing won't let me follow your blogs!! Extremely irritating to say the least. Anywho, I'm still reading your stuff=) Maybe I'll see you next year at a family get together! Haven't seen you in years Jason!!!

    Ambie

    ReplyDelete