Thursday, March 3, 2011

uh oh...

They annouced the iPad 2 yeterday.





I spent over an hour watching the keynote speach, and was sadly more impressed than I should have been.

Yes there are flaws. not as much RAM as expected. And while it's exciting to get cameras for the new iPad, it's lame that they're the same crappy cameras on the iPod, not even close to comaring to the cameras on the iPhone 4.

The new cover is a great idea.

Also the adapter to connect and HDMI cable to the device is awesome! plus that adapter is compatable with the iPhone 4 and iPods 3 and 4.

All around...I geeked out over it.

over the last few years I've become a pretty big Apple fan.
Been using iTunes for along time now. had a couple of iPods.
I'll probably never own an Apple Computer, but I do really love the idea of a tablet. all the possiblities are great. I'd read the "newspaper" in tablet form. I'd probably write more (laptop is great fir that though), I've love to play with some art applications that are larger than the 3 inch screen of my iPod.

Basically...I think I'm going to buy one on the 11th when they come out.

My biggest concern was that I had previously deciced to blow my next paycheck on the Nintendo 3DS. this comes out on March 27th...so I had a crazy hard decision to make....then I realized...that if i just dont spend any money on anything else this month...I could probably buy both... Now I'm torn because I do want to start saving more money.
But i REALLLY like getting new toys : )

No comments:

Post a Comment