Thursday, March 17, 2011

Every Damn Year

Every March 17, never fail, I forget about St. Patricks Day. You know why?...BECAUSE IT'S A POINTLESS HOLIDAY!!!

no one even knows why it's named after St. Patrick anymore. Especially people in the US. We have no reason to celebrate this day. Besides, it was originally a celebrated religious holiday for feasting...and not surprisingly that morphed into a day to get as drunk as possible, as fast as possible.

Any why the he'll does it matter I you wear green.
I rarely wear green. I have one green shirt, and it's ugly. So no...I'm not going to go out of my way to wear green on this particular day. Most of the time I totally forget.
And every year, because I'm not wearing green, people feel like it's their privilege to constantly remind me I'm not conforming, and threaten to pinch me.
They never actually do pinch. Mostly because I threaten them with worse physical violence if they were to. By it's a constant all day annoyance.

Does this really matter? Just go drink to your hearts content and leave me out of it.

--------

On a slightly less (but still very) annoying note.
I got two Fed Ex deliveries today. One was the HDMI connected for my iPad... And the other was the Orange Smart Cover for my iPad.
My iPad is still at least three days away : ( it's super frustratIng to get the accessories for my expensive new toy before even getting said toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment