Friday, March 11, 2011

padded!

Well, it's done.
The iPad 2 was released March 11th.
So I ordered one. I bought it online through Apple. Free shipping and free engraving.
16gb Wi-Fi version.
Black, with a bright orange cover : )
Along with spending money on the cover, I dropped a bit on the HDMI connector as well. So I'll be able to see ecerything from my iPad on my delicious TV.

And, because I named my iPod Desdemona...I was considering naming the iPad Ophelia, but maybe I should branch away from Shakespeare.

Anyway...four days later and this morning I finally git an e-mail confirming that my iPad has shipped. It's in China.
: ( anyway. It'll be here soon, and I'm crazy anxious for it to ge here. I've been watching way to many videos and reading so many articles about said iPad.

Caaaaaaan't waaaaaaaaiiitt!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment