Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Smell Like a Girl

It's true, showered in the Girlfriends shower today...grabbed a bottle of body wash called "Paris Amour"..
WTF, REALLY!??
so naturally I made the wrong decision and used it.

but let's not dwell on that today.
I'm wicked excited because I ordered parts to build a new computer!!!
I'm loving TigerDirect.com, a good friend pointed me their way and this is where I shop for geeky computer things now!
I dropped $750 (I'll be getting a $60 rebate) and this thing is going to be a beast! 6 core processor, 8gb RAM, 1tb harddrive and a beautiful video card that has a max resolution bigger than my 42 inch TV (which is actually relevent considering I didn't buy a monitor yet so I'll be using my TV with it for a few weeks at least).
besides the fact that this computer will be the best device in the history of computers*, this is also the first desktop computer I'll own...first that's ALL MINE!!!!!
I'm excited!!!
I've been without a computer for more that a week now...RIP Victoria.

*citation needed

2 comments:

  1. I thought you smelled super delicious. Super excited for you to get your new computer. Have you named her yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough I was talking to Chelsea about the computer....and I referred to it as a boy...and we both paused because we all know I name my expensive electronics girls names....so it was a little awkward, but it might be a boy.
    Havn't decided on a name yet : P

    ReplyDelete