Friday, February 24, 2012

I ran out of vodka.

9:15pm So, I'm getting over a cold. It's weird, I don't actually get sick very often. But thankfully I was able to use a fair amount of sick-time at work and. I got a nice break. I actually made I to the movie theatre during said break. Something I don't do as often as I'd like. I went and saw two movies. I'm not going type up huge in depth reviews...because I'm lazy and typing this up on my phone. BUT. They were both super good. First was The Secret World of Arrietty. Of Course I'm going to go see this movie in theatres. Studio Giblhi will always have my support with any new release. This film has been out in Japan for a few years I think and actually was at the top of the box office over there for quite some time. Well worth it. Amazing fantasy epic, beautiful animation, rated G....well worth it for everyone! Second, I went and saw CHRONICLE. CHRONICLE was fucking awesome. Truth be told I'm impressed with how awesome it was with only a PG-13 rating, kids forced into such crazy situations would probably have more vulgarity...but the lack of more adult themes wasn't really noticeable. The film was well made, it seemed pretty low budget, but to be honest I havn't looked into it much. I recommend it to anyone interested in sci-fi action flicks. Besides the sickness and the terrible NyQuil induced dreaming, I had a good week. Spent LOTS of time with Chelsea...and LOTS of time playing video games. Also this makes me excited for vacation next week, we specifically took off a few days just to stay home and play video games. Plan big right : ) On a completely different note...I still want to make cooking videos and teach myself to cook. So I'm kinda working on that. I know I've been talking about that for a few months now. But it's still going to happen. On ANOTHER completely different note. I still don't have a computer. I built it when everything finally arrived, but the power supply wasn't working and I had to return it fo a new one....so I'm still waiting for for TigerDirect to recieve the shitty power supply, at which point they'll send me a new one.......so I'm still anxiously waiting for the ability to run awesome games on a delicious new PC... Ugh today has been long and rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment