Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This Just in....

I'm spending a lot of time playing video games.
Not that I regret this, cause I don't, but it's different.

growing up I would play an hour or so and be done. I had two days off work in a row...I did nothing but play Ocarina of Time on my Nintendo 64. Sometimes I would take small breaks to play a level or two of Lego Harry Potter on the Wii, or Lego Star Wars :D

I didn't sleep at all for 38ish hours, and I ate only Tostino's Party Pizza's and drank Mountain Dew.
It was one of the most amazing times of my life.
Also it was cool because I played through OOT using a walkthrough so I managed to get every little thing possible.

And of course as I had to get a couple hours of sleep and go to work the next day I went through my normal I-feel-like-shit-because-my-life-is-pointless-and-I've-never-contributed-to-anything-important mood. But overall I feel good about it. Because as much as people are expecting me to grow up, get married, stop making "That's what she said" jokes...stop groping my girlfriend in public... you know, things like that, I figure I'm single and have few enough responsibilities I'm allowed these moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment