Saturday, July 24, 2010

Failbook

Happy Birthday to me!

I love Facebook, it's great, for the same reason I had a Myspace account ...I have a Facebook account. It's a great way to keep in touch with old friends I'd otherwise never see or hear from again. I'm sure it will make High School Reunions that much easier to ignore : )

I've since deleted my Myspace account.....because it's lame. And for a while I got really engrossed in Facebook, I was tops in Farmville, Mafia Wars, I had hundreds of weird applications....anyway I pretty much cleared all that out once I realized I was obsessed with a few games (I litterally set an alarm at 5 am so I could wake up and harvest my carrots before they wilted :P).
After a few months of basically doing nothing with Facebook, I've become bored with it again... So I decided to mess with people. Nothing very new mind you, I've been in a relationship with my best friend on Facebook for over a year and a half and convinced many people we were gay.
But the best idea came to me a few weeks ago. All of the information regarding myself on Facebook was provided by me... So I had a birthday last week...and I think I'll have another next month.
My favorite part is that friends who grew up with me (whose birthdays I remember) all wished me a Happy Birthday 6 months in advance, and while one might figure this is a little cruel because noone really pays that much attention...I'm sure they'll figure it out when I have a birthday every month for the rest of time, if they don't catch on soon....then kudos to me.

2 comments:

  1. i have myspace and facebook to keep up with my best quality, which is to laugh at others misfortunes. :)
    not yours of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you don't link to your blog on Facebook...

    ReplyDelete