Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Holy Crap! It's December!

Got a phone call yesterday morning!
I was offered a role in the upcoming play The Odd Couple!
Not the role I was hoping for, but the only roles I was expecting were minor parts anyway, so I'm really excited to be involved.

And on a totally different note, I have a reoccurring nightmare wherein the brakes in my car fail as I'm driving down the road. I find it interesting that these dreams are popping up because I just got my brakes replaced, so that worry is at the back of my mind.

I guess just having to recently think about brakes at all is bringing the dreams back :P

1 comment:

  1. YAY for the play!!! Please post when it is, and if I'm down there, I will try to come. :) As for the nightmare stuff...I do the same thing. It drives me insane. Also, you rock. Have a great week! ~Nikki

    ReplyDelete