Friday, May 25, 2012

A Day in the Life of Jason Part 2

May 24 12:00 am Movie time, or really, TV time. Watched 2 episodes of Misfits with Chelsea because Misfits is awesome. 1:00 am downloaded the shit out of the 1998 Miniseries Merlin, hoorah! 2:00 am MOAR Misfits! 3:00 am Bed time. Tired Jason is tired. Tired Chelsea is MORE tired. 8:20 am Terrible things have happened. Chelsea actually woke me up because I was making weird whimpering and frightened noises. I was actually having a crazy intense nightmare. I don't know if I always vocalize when I'm asleep and scared, but this was a first to have someone wake me up because I was having a nightmare. The dream was VERY vivid and I remember it perfectly. Skip this part if you don't want this haunting you too. I was in a house. There was one other guy standing next to me. There were other people in the home but we didn't know where. The lights in the home were out. And it was stormy and pitch black outside. We each had a flashlight, and these were our only source of light. We stood side by side frozen in fear as both our flashlight beams shined directly in front of us, through a glass sliding patio door and on a figure standing outside in the rain. It was a little girl. She had pigtails and her head was hung low, we could see tears streaming down her face along with the rain beating down hard on her. She was crying very loudly.she was a very young girl and she was wearing a Superman costume that was too big for her, the clothing was wet, dirty and torn all over. As out lights shined on her her head slowly lifted and we saw her eyes were pitch black. With everything so dark and this unknown figure I was so scared. I knew if we moved at all or tried to run, something awful would happen, likewise if we turned off our lights. We started desperately crying and shouting for help. I remember screaming "what is that?" over and over, and hearing my partner sobbing and saying "why is she crying?" multiple times. The whole scene couldn't have been longer than a few minutes. But it seemed like it was going to go on forever. I assume as I started shouting, that's when I was making weird noises that woke Chelsea, then she woke me up. Fell back to sleep shortly after. 10:30 am. Awake. Not getting back to sleep. This means Minecraft time. 10:45 am caught up on news and other random stuff, (gizmodo.com) 11:00 am MOAR Minecraft. 12:00 pm Jumped on Chelsea, because she is lazy and was still in my bed. 12:30 pm finally got Chelsea out of bed. Started watching Merlin to make sure the download was okay. 1:30 had to drag ourselves away from the TV because Merlin totally holds up 14 years later. 1:35 pm get dressed. 1:37 pm search for iPad 1:39 pm search for iPhone 1:42 leave 1:45 pm Bank, Chelsea's bank. Zion's Bank. I hate Zion's Bank. 2:00 pm dropped Chelsea off at her apt. (there was kissing). 2:20 arrived at the Grease Monkey right next to my work. There was an oil change and an oil system cleaning...or whatever. Meh. $53.97 2:59 pm arrived at work. (that was pushing it really close). 3:00 pm dammit. Work is busy. 4:00 pm already had 5 new install calls at work. This is crazy. 5:00 pm make that 11 new installs. Ugh. This is going to be a long day. 11:00 pm after many hours of annoying work. (work was busier than normal, bleh) Also, I was the only boy at work again today. This kinda sucks, I don't know what it is exactly, but some days just suck when I'm the only boy. 11:30 pm arrive at Chelsea's apartment. 11:32 pm naked. (spoiler) 1:30 am May 25th.......Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment