Monday, April 25, 2011

Drinking Game




This one made a Drinking game Meme about his life. His is silly, go look at it.

So decided to as well.

Alcohol of choice...Smirnoff Vokda I suggest Smirnoff Twisted, in Vanilla, Watermelon, Raspberry or Mango.

Take a shot if:

-Jason talks about how depressed he is (including tweets about how bad his day is).
-Jason buys a new DVD (including depression induced Amazon sprees).
-Jason quotes a movie, then proceeds to explain which movie and talk about how you should go watch it as you stare at him blankly.
-Jason buys a comic book.
-Jason buys extravagant and pointless electronics for kicks (two shots if it's a new Apple product).
-Jason complains about his girlfriends cat who lives with him.


Maybe another shot if Jason ever gets more that 5 hours of sleep a night...but we all know that's never going to happen.


On a completely different note. I woke up at the Girlfriend's place today, went to take a shower and found Suave Shampoo...this in unacceptable. Suave Shampoo is for poor people and Charlie Sheen. I demand Garnier Fructis.

But at least I'm having a good enough day that the worst thing I can complain about his how my girlfriend is using the wrong brand of shampoo.

2 comments:

  1. You actually included booze of choice. Way to go above and beyond the call of duty.

    (Of course, since I don't actually drink, it's a bit more difficult for me to do that).

    Oh, and I actually did some research before creating my drinking game, and some people DO, in fact, use beer. Usually, though, instead of "sips," they down entire bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those people are crazy. At that point you're just drinking too much liquid. I'd just get sick from drinking too much liquid before feeling the effects of the alcohol (which is basically dehydration) which ( to me) makes people who drink beer to get drunk...stupid.

    Of course...getting drunk is pretty stupid to begin with...so maybe I'm over analyzing this.

    ReplyDelete