Thursday, December 16, 2010

Geektastic

Sadly the fact that I went to the comic book store is blogworthy news.
It was pretty exciting though. I picked up 5 back issues of the series I'm collecting for only 1 dollar.
Yeah...one dollar...five comics!!
It was exciting, I grabbed one book from the dollar bin and four from the quarter bin...then I got 50% off at the counter. It was quite exciting!!

On a slightly less geeky note, TRON is tonight. So ready for this! I have midnight IMAX 3D tickets. And I can't wait.
And before none of you berade me for going to a 3D movie, which none o you know that I hate, I shall tolerate TRON in 3D because I know it was made for 3D and not enhanced for it post production.

2 comments:

  1. How is Tron less geeky than comics? Answer me that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because it is a film. Yes a geeky film...but at least it isn't TRON the Comic.

    ReplyDelete