Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Time Out

Last week or so has been really crazy.

I have decided to take some time off.
time off from everyone.
Still do everything normal, work and whatnot, but spend more time alone. I might take a couple days and go camping.
But I need real time to myself.
I don't know who I am, as a person I confuse myself the most.
How can I be comfortable being around people I care about when I don't even know who I am, let alone the kind of influence I have on others.

I tried getting together with my best friend to tell her this.
I turned into a Jackass again and I didn't show up. She got mad, I got mad and we started texting and e-mailing each other a lot of mean things.

I've never had a fight with her before. It scared the hell out of me. I cried a lot knowing I probably blew it with her. I could see myself having a great relationship with her. And if not, She's one of my closest friends.

Things have calmed down and we're not fighting anymore.
I'm not going to rush things this time.
I need to stop rushing into things.

No comments:

Post a Comment